This EP out on the 22/09/22 gathers songs about learning self respect and value. It displays four new feminist and empowering songs :
- Self lover, a song about how relationships can trick us into losing sight of our own love, making us dependent on others’ opinions of us.
- My desires where I sing my longing for freedom and satisfaction : I am a huge perfectionist, even on a personal lever, and am often frustrated, reminding myself that I feel stronger when I stop doubting myself helps a lot !
- More than enough, about how as individuals, we deserve to feel legitimate and proud.
- Away, a song about how love is often a remedy for self love… and it’s not a crime.
- A music video for the song More than enough, by Gaëlle Oro and Dame Zina.
You’re a journalist ? ask for previews via email : damezina @ gmail.com
Cover photography by Yuji Watanabe, graphism by Dame Zina, modeling by Soogyong Kim, flowers by maison Lou Paris.
Produced by Musyc.